Friday, November 6, 2015

the citrus

Born in North Korea I am fighting for freedom. My name is Ebola-Chan, my goal is to destroy kim jun un and to fight obama.

I the citrus saw my family blended on tv as kim jun un had kill my family. As i a citizen of North Korea being tortured i never wanted revenge for something else in my life. I only witnessed my family fade away as my mother was rotting and the tree was burnt by the beats called north Koreans.  I rolled myself down to a village called Citrus ville. The only goal was to become dangerous enough to destroy a cold hearted killer. People tried to take me from citrus ville or the basket to feed to the savaged starving children. I could only watch the deaths in front of me.

After 4 days it was time to fight but not to ripen. Being trained by the north Korean Yoda of justice before fighting i made a plan. They really think i was a meal i suffered pain being zested on a salad but I was ready to attack. As he launched his fork to the meal in front of him i decided to blind him with juice. Then i launched stomach releasing poison to his heart. As i escaped a pipeline filled with dirt i got out in the sea in a white machine. My job was over. The day after my family was avenged. The news launched as the community was happy to end a dictatorship while  i was happy for my family being avenged. Obama was next as he ate my cousin the orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment