Thursday, November 12, 2015

showing paragraph #1

telling sentence: mondays are wonderful/horrible


The screeching alarm only enraging my ears, getting out of bed was horrible enough. Getting changed in the most utterly way i felt the weight on my bones from the down clothes. Smelling breakfast wasn't enough to persuade my body to return to slumber. The fork tearing apart the scramble eggs only showed my fury. Nothing more but a soft taste texture that i hated.Looking outside was only the sunshine that shined in my eyes constantly warming my face.  Walking outside smelling the time of spring when I only wanted to fall in my bed. The radio was nothing but ringing in my ears of the worst of this generations pop-culture. As arrived the bell rang another day, but not any day but the worst day of the week.. monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment