Monday, November 16, 2015

childhood memories

1: strange
I was day dreaming noticing the slow pace of the class during my elementary class. Nothing but the usual except i was thinking about a thought i had about a class.I had forgotten than chose to do something else but it wasn't till i walked into my 7th grade class i saw the exact image i had thought of.


2: embarrassing
Always being told the story i had been reminded more than often this one. My brother shacking me of an early age being a baby he shook me in the air. As my parents warned to stop he didn't as he shook harder and i soon began to throw up my breakfast as his mouth was opened.


3: funny 
looking outside i had witnessed my dog finding a spot on the ground. Searching I was confused on why he was confused looking around. It was then when he crouched and the result being poop on the grass. It was late he slid on his bottom down a slope of grass we have in our backyard watching him go I laughed.

6 comments: