Wednesday, November 18, 2015

our table came up with this....


Jonathan Sedano
Isabella Hernandez
Amelia Barrera
Dominique Hemmingson

Boyfriend cheated


I was walking down the barely lit sidewalk from a long and exhausting day from work, the scent of fresh roses filled the air from my present to Zach. Two year passed of our relationship and i enjoyed every one bit of it. Walking up the steps of apartment I grabbed my keys, began to sway open the door, no one around and it was suspiciously quiet. I decided to go to my room. As I approached the bedroom door, I heard the shuffling of footsteps across the floor, swaying open the door I saw Zach looking disheveled.
I scanned the room and then looked at Zach, “What's Going on?”   
“Oh... um,” Zach stuttered. All of a sudden I heard a rustle in the closet. As I walked towards the closet my curiosity grew. A gleam of sweat emerged from Zach’s forehead. My hand reached for the closet door. When I opened the door I saw a girl looking barely dressed. She looked up at me shockingly. Coco! I exclaimed. Coco looked at the girl infront of her
“Hi “ Coco said.
I slapped that female dog right across her cake face.  I grabbed her out from the closet. I kicked her in her throat and blood came out. Ronda Rousey only had experienced this pain.
walking outside I left the apartment leaving with all my pride. I couldn't believe it had been my friend since kindergarten.

2 comments: