Friday, October 23, 2015

Re-Frame of a Scene

It was that time I ordered Langdon to flee. I stood there trying to figure out everything but I didn't expect the succeed. I honestly felt empty grabbing the black light next to my grandfather's body. walking back to the painting i honestly expected things to get easier but it only got harder. Looking for clues i only heard foot steps. I was scared for my life and then i wondered it was over. Was it worth helping Langdon, why did i stay, it was a guard i thought. A guard to take me away as I wasted my life and haven't even talked to my father. With an instant i met with Langdon's eyes with surprise. I screeched and yelled at Langdon only so many people would be stupid enough. Here he was without any information as he interrupted my thoughts." do you know of the rose". I nearly went empty me myself so stupid enough to make sure to keep the secret of the rose and there langdon is with information i must ask him. Another footstep took place in the same floor. I knew i must leave and get information from langdon i hurried to the door but there the guard was with the gun. I thought i was done for but i quickly grabbed the painting and found a diversion. I left the room with langdon very slowly and fled to the car. Langdon continued and a sign of clarity reached me.

No comments:

Post a Comment