Wednesday, October 21, 2015

adding to the conversation

the davinchi's code
langdon
Peace is only the fraction in civilization in life. It allows scholars to express there ideas like Leonardo da vinchi. Peace would allow me to explain my situation with Sophie : getting one step closer to solving the mysteries in life.  I would agree with this quote it only allows people to get by and solve the important things in life. The amount of conflict in the world convince people to start a cult/organization to protect the stone. Many organizations would only be demolished knowing that peace is always assured without conflict. People wouldn't be blamed for the deaths of people as did i during the same night of the others. My only actions that take place is the amount of knowledge is lacking in society about the misconception of the legendary stone and how it is a person instead of an object. The amount of people that would resolve from conflict with peace would be incredible it would change the world. The important things in life would be found sooner knowing that everyone is on a mission to find the truth and to resolve everything in peace. Peacefully acting the police would understand i'm surely innocent, someone like me would only want to find the truth. I'm surely one of them just looking for the truth so i can prove my innocence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment