Wednesday, December 9, 2015

test of great bow

Staggering outside the balcony was the only time I smiled in the past years. Approaching the front post I  smirked once more only seeing with my eyes pigs. Livestock so unworthy I held up the bow. I raised my voice once again. I said so ever easily as the post was set up for people to prepare there  unworthy trials. There i stood as many started to rabble with nonsense nothing much more than lies. Only my true husband could make this shot i said. Will i see him today or an unworthy suitor. I thought again if someone could truly accomplish what Odysseus has done and there i acted again smirking and stood drinking my tea with a serious face.

11 comments:

  1. Creative work, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting series of events

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a lot of grammatical errors in this. Make sure to double check that before you post something or turn it in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the indirect characterizations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to use indirect characterization.

    ReplyDelete
  7. interesting series of events

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting series of events.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting series of events

    ReplyDelete
  10. shows us how Penelope feels about being lonely for so many years and getting tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting series of events.

    ReplyDelete